Cisco UCS Mini is the most advanced, and highly integrated, converged infrastructure available.
The Cisco UCS Mini is a total computing solution that delivers enterprise capabilities in a small, efficient 6RU form-factor. The Cisco UCS Mini is based on Cisco's award winning Unified Computing System which unites computing, network, storage access and management into a single cohesive system - a radical simplification compared to traditional, existing systems. The UCS Mini is an ideal solution for the smaller data centre or at the edge of large IT environments.
Key Benefits of Cisco UCS Mini are extensive and include;
- Single Point of Management and Automation for Network, Security, Server & Storage
- Delivers servers, storage, and 10 Gigabit networking in an easy-to-deploy, fully redundant and compact form factor
- New Architectural entry point for unified computing at 1 to 15 server scale
- Full support for Cisco B200 range of blade servers
- Unified computing in 6U Chassis integrating Fabric Interconnects
- Full support for validated architectures from Nimble (SmartStack), EMC (VSPEX) and NetApp (FlexPod)
- Extensive automation features of compute, network, storage and virtualisation layer with support for cloud based solutions from Azure, AWS and Cisco
- Microsoft server workloads: Exchange, SQL, Sharepoint and Private Cloud
- VMware vSphere Private Cloud
- Desktop virtualisation: support for VMware, Citrix and Microsoft
- SAP and SAP HANA
- Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One
Axonex delivers the full range of Cisco solutions including Security, Unified Communications, Data Centre, Service & Support and Licencing Management.
Read why The Cisco USC Mini is a perfect place for your IT to live on the Axonex blog.