Purple WiFi - More than just guest WiFi
Customers in public venues have come to expect free WiFi, but traditionally it hasn't offered much benefit to the provider. Purple WiFi's solution changes that, offering a seamless combination of free, family-friendly WiFi for your customers and real-time marketing analytics for you.
Implementing the Purple WiFi solution also means that you'll benefit from a range of features including presence analytics, content filtering and even geo-fencing technology. By accessing our Purple Portal, you will be able to view in-depth information about your WiFi users, including their age and gender, frequency of visits, their location and dwell time.
As Purple WiFi is offered in line with industry best practice, you will not have to worry about the legal and security implications of being a public WiFi provider. The WiFi network will be completely secure and your customer's privacy is protected at all times.
With Purple WiFi the possibilities are endless. Axonex can be tailor a solution to suit any sector, from retail, social housing, travel, marketing to hospitality to education.
- Purple WiFi is so much than just free public WiFi. Venues have access to a wealth of intuitive features including:
- WiFi Analytics - Through the Purple Portal, you will be able to view real-time customer data. Demographics include age, gender, location, data usage, the amount of users and length of internet use. This information allows you to segment your audience and create personalised marketing campaigns.
- WiFi Marketing - The portal's array of marketing tools allow you to monitor activity and promote your business. You can choose to customise the offline and online splash page with your branding and advertising. Using this combined with analytics and unique e-shots will enable you to target your audience effectively.
- Presence Analytics - This technology allows retailers to gauge footfall by identifying the number of devices in store. It also tells the venue how many times a device (and therefore a customer) has visited the store and their dwell time.
- Location Based Services - We can now include RSSI date to our system, allowing retailers to see the detail of people's pathways through the store, their entry and exit points. The insights gained from presence analytics mean that marketing campaigns can be targeted to your customers. For example, the position of sales displays can be adjusted when a common pathway through the store is identified.
- Geo-fencing - By integrated store floor plans to the system, we can heat map people's movement and even draw "fences" around specific areas, allowing you to trigger marketing messages. For example, geo-fencing would inform the retailer of a person's dwell time in the ladies clothing department. That person could then receive an offer for accessories or be notified about an upcoming sale.
- Social WiFi- This gives you immediate social media engagement with a wider network of friends and followers. You have the option to make "likes" or "follows" mandatory in return for access to the WiFi, but we have found that most people are happy to do so of their own accord. Social WiFi means that you'll appear on many social feeds, increasing exposure and awareness of your brand.
- WiFi Security and Legal - There are a number of implications when you provide public WiFi, so it's reassuring to know that we offer our product in line with all relevant legislation. Secure public WiFi means that your customers can enjoy safe browsing and your own private network will be protected.
- Content Filtering - For any public venue that provides WiFi to guests, there is a risk that consumers could access content which isn't family-friendly. We are a member of the Internet Watch Foundation and our content filtering service blocks IWF blacklisted URLs.