Ransomware is evolving
Why is ransomware a growing concern for every business?
Ransomware is a malicious software or malware that gains access to your network. It takes sensitive information and will not release the files until the user pays a fee – or ransom – to unlock the files and get them back.
- In 2016 Ransomware was estimated to cost businesses $1 Billion
- Globally, more than 40% of companies pay the ransom
Ransomware is constantly evolving and the attacks vectors are various and wide in context. Delivered by infected ads that contain malware, by phishing messages, or by exploit kits, this malware is quickly evolving in sophistication.
Find out if you are taking the correct measures to prevent Ransomware, pitch your defence against 'The Ultimate Checklist to Preventing and Fighting Ransomware'
Watch an example of a Ransomware attack below:
Defend against Ransomware with Axonex:
Axonex ransomware defence blocks malware before entering your network, and doesn’t rely on employees to evaluate the threat:
- Reduce risk of ransomware infections with security that can block threats before they can attempt to take root.
- Immediate protection from ransomware allows you to stay focused on running your business.
- Dynamic segmentation to keep ransomware cornered on the network. Industry-leading intelligence is delivered by the Cisco Talos Security Intelligence and Research Group.
Each business has a different infrastructure that requires an individual defense solution. Axonex take the time to work with each client to understand their threat landscape, and advise on the optimal solution. This process spans from auditing the system through to implementation and the ongoing management and support of any threats you encounter.
Download the Whitepaper-'Ransomware - Everything you Need to know'