This webinar has now finished. Missed it? No problem, you can watch a recording here
In a cloud-centric world where users and devices are connecting to multiple clouds for access to critical applications, the traditional wider-area-network (WAN) is no longer up to the challenge.
Moving applications to the cloud requires faster and more reliable connectivity. SD-WAN takes a new approach to WAN with a solution that is cloud-first and built from the ground up, with better application performance, integrated security and simplified operations.
With this inevitable shift in technology we’re delighted to be joined by Anton Inniss, Cisco Specialist, and Tom Bane, Axonex Technical Director to answer your biggest questions around SD-WAN:
- How is the WAN landscape changing and what is driving the evolution towards SD-WAN?
- What are the key challenges faced when transitioning to SD WAN?
- Which top use cases & benefits are driving the adoption of SD-WAN?
- What is Cisco’s vision and approach to SD-WAN?
- Q&A – your questions to the speakers answered.
Who should watch this webinar
Business leaders, CTO’s, CIO’s, IT Directors, and IT Professionals looking to improve WAN performance and deliver a better application experience that is more cost effective.
- Anton Inniss, Cisco SD-WAN Specialist
- Tom Bane, Axonex Technical Director