Axonex, a Cisco Gold Partner based in Cheltenham, are recruiting an Account Director. They will be responsible for supporting and working within the sales team to develop incremental opportunities, whilst increasing satisfaction by making it easier to sell Cisco and other vendor technologies. Axonex is part of the Vodat Communications Group, based in Manchester. Axonex operate a highly attractive, uncapped commission scheme that is industry leading.
- Grow incremental Cisco, and other vendor, revenue and margin.
- Work within the sales team and vendors to create leads, process and manage a pipeline of incremental business opportunities.
- Analyse customer accounts and proactively identify new Cisco and other vendor opportunities therein.
- Identify possible Cisco and other vendor opportunities from non-networking quotes/tenders.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations, demonstrations and close sales in a professional manner whilst understanding the customer’s technical needs and requirements.
- Developing sales and marketing proposals for customers on technical products and services.
- Coordinate resources required to execute sales opportunities and support them from a technical sales consultant perspective.
- Obtain and maintain relevant vendor sales accreditations including, but not limited to, Cisco and VMware.
- Maintaining up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets
- Competitor Analysis and provide key intelligence to the sales and marketing teams.
- Meet with Vendor Account Managers on a regular basis to discuss revenue and pipeline.
- Establishing and maintaining industry contacts that lead to sales including regular calls to develop relationships and follow up on leads.
- Establishing long-term, ongoing repeat relationships.
- Meet established sales targets and margin goals
- Proven experience selling strategic business IT solutions and outcomes
- Experience in selling Networking, Data Centre, Security or Unified Communications technology
- Experience working for a MSP / MSSP is preferable but not essential
- Required Skills
- Knowledge of Data Centre, Collaboration, Enterprise Networking and WAN industries
- Knowledge of Cloud and SaaS offerings
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively function in a fast paced and mission critical environment
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations
- Willingness and ability to rapidly learn new technologies and tool sets
- Ability to travel for varying periods of time
Specific performance measurements
- New Business development and retention (incremental business)
- Achieve Cisco and other vendor margin growth targets
- Achieve relevant accreditations
- Analyse, review and present timely and accurate reporting
- Pipeline management
The role requires a senior experienced sales professional, and success is reflected in the salary and commission package. Axonex operate a highly attractive, uncapped commission scheme that is industry leading