When: 10-11am, Wednesday June 24th
Where: Webex. REGISTER HERE
Organisations are taking additional responsibility to create a safe working environment for the wellbeing of their employees and customers.
In this webinar we’ll discuss how technology can help businesses reshape their operating models to safely accommodate teams as they return to work, and as customers enter the premises.
With AI organisations can easily enforce social distancing controls, and The Meraki and Everyangle Smart Camera solution can help you intelligently monitor and trace people on your premises. We’ll discuss how you can:
- Monitor occupancy to control staff and customer flow
- Display real time occupancy
- Alert staff when occupancy levels near or exceed safe limits
- Reduce financial strain on your business with a managed service solution.
Who should attend
If you are responsible for ensuring the health and wellbeing of both employees and customers in the workplace, this webinar will enable you apply new technologies that help you to achieve a new business operating model.
In addition if you are responsible for how your organisation adopts technology to overcome business challenges, we’ll provide a full overview and demo of the solution with use cases.
The solution is particularly relevant in retail and hospitality sectors where customers and employees interact on site.
- Jeff Wheeldon, Axonex Sales and Marketing Director
With guest speakers:
- David Owens, CEO, EVERYANGLE
- Joe Weiss, Product Specialist, Meraki