Axonex Supercharged – Chateau Impney HillClimb VIP Hospitality day
Winners have the chance to win 1 of 10 spaces to be a VIP guest of Axonex at the Chateau Impney HillClimb July 13th t0 14th 2019
Axonex guests will enjoy unrestricted access to the entire site for the whole weekend, with the exception of the Footman James Drivers Club.
Exclusive access to the VIP-only Chateau and Ornamental Gardens, which occupy pole position overlooking the majority of the Hill Climb course.
The private Axonex suite (Fleur de Lys), will be located within the magnificent Chateau, with views across the picturesque grounds and a bar and butler service.
VIP access to the Grand Bar is also provided, offering a perfect place to relax and take in some of the most spectacular original features of the building whilst keeping up-to-date with the Hill Climb action via our live-feed TV screens.
The Corporate Hospitality package includes the following:
- A delicious welcome breakfast with juices, tea and coffee
- Mid-morning refreshments of strawberries and Prosecco, plus tea and coffee
- A mouth-watering buffet lunch o An indulgent Chateau Afternoon Tea
- A complimentary bar throughout the day offering bottled beers, wines, spirits, soft drinks and tea and coffee.
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw
- Entrance to the prize draw (Supercharged Chateau Impney VIP Hospitality Day) is open to Business Professionals aged 18+ years. Axonex reserve the right to approve/ reject entrants based on their suitability to the Supercharged Programme. Entrants will be notified by email confirming approval/ rejection.
- Once approved, entrants must both register and subsequently attend a minimum of 5 events or webinars hosted by Axonex as part of the Supercharged Programme. A list of events can be found here. Entrants may substitute their attendance with employees and/ or colleagues from the same organisation if deemed suitable by Axonex.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize. An organisation can have an un-limited number of entrants enter into the prize draw.
- To enter fill in your details as directed on the Axonex webpage here.
- All entries that meet the requirements will be entered into a randomly generated prize draw which will take place before 28th June 2018. The first ten entries drawn will be the winners. Only one ticket may be won by each entrant, and tickets are not transferable to another person unless first approved by Axonex. Only 2 winners maximum per organisation will be permitted, based on a first drawn first win basis. Winners may request additional tickets for colleagues, subject to approval by Axonex
- The prize for the winners is attendance at Chateau Impney HillClimb as Axonex VIP hospitality guest, on either July 13th or Jul14 th See here for more details of what is contained in this prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Axonex reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be notified via email prior to 28th June 2018. The winners must claim their prize within 10 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winners please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading within 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Axonex Ltd, Hadley House, Bayshill Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 5FP
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales