Tuesday, October 22nd, 10am – 11am
Join Axonex and Cisco as we talk about the all new Cisco Webex Calling and how the changing landscape is driving organisations towards a cloud-based calling solution. You’ll learn:
- What is driving a change towards cloud-based calling vs on-premise solutions?
- The benefits of adopting a cloud calling solution for your organisation
- How are organisations making the transition to a cloud calling solution
- Get to grips with Cisco’s Webex Calling features and Cisco’s collaboration Flex Plan
- Q&A – put your questions to our speakers.
Why is this webinar important to your organisation?
Delivering a secure and fully featured calling solution capable of supporting your workers across all locations is a significant and critical investment. With a cloud-based calling solution you can begin to eliminate the expense and complexity of managing an on-premise phone system. Yet, while many cloud calling solutions to date have lacked the features and functionality of an on-premise PBX solution, Cisco Webex Calling, built on Cisco BroadCloud, provides a full stack enterprise-grade solution with all critical business features.
Calling no longer sits in isolation within the sphere of collaboration. Yet while many business applications and mobile devices are not integrated into a PBX/ UC solution, your teams are looking for an integrated platform that integrates their meetings, messaging, calling, contact center, and mobile devices. With Cisco Webex you can bring together Webex Calling, Webex Teams and Webex Meetings across every device and location for a unified and ‘single app’ collaboration experience.
Lix Harkcom, Cisco Webex Calling Specialist
Les Ellery, Axonex Collaboration Consultant